Post Tension Slab
We work with you from concept to construction to provide a high quality, tailored and cost effective outcome.
Do you have questions?
From the start to the very last step of your project, Rise Consulting Engineers work with you.FIND OUT MORE? Post-tensioned concrete slabs are popular type of construction for multi-storey residential and commercial projects in Sydney and across Australia.
Depending on the project requirements, Post-tensioned slabs can have many advantages over conventional reinforced concrete slabs and other structural systems. Rise Consulting Engineers are trusted post tension contactor located in Sydney.
Some of the advantages of post-tensioned slabs include:
- Thinner slab plates hence increased floor-to-floor ceiling heights
- Reduced overall weight of the building and hence smaller footings
- Reduced steel reinforcement tonnage
- Faster pour cycles & economic construction
Common types of post tensioned slabs are:
- Flat plates
- Flat slabs with drop panels
- Banded beam and one-way slab system
How can we help you with your Structural Engineering requirements.Do you have questions? Want to know more about the process?
Contact us to find out how to get started. 1300 01 RISE GET A QUOTE
How exactly does the process work, what happens after you contact us?
01. Forward your plans to us
02. We will review your plans and provide advice on the suitable type of construction and provide you with a lump sum fee
03. We will commence concept design immediately and forward to you/your architect for comments
5. Final design completed and delivered
6. Any questions? Please call us
4. We will attend design coordination meetings with other consultants as required
POST TENSION project
[rise_engineer_inner_page cat_id = 7]