Post-tensioned concrete slabs are popular type of construction for multi-storey residential and commercial projects in Sydney and across Australia.
Depending on the project requirements, Post-tensioned slabs can have many advantages over conventional reinforced concrete slabs and other structural systems. Rise Consulting Engineers are trusted post tension contactor located in Sydney.
If you are looking for a post tension company Sydney reach out to our professional team on 02 8057 9109.
Some of the advantages of post-tensioned slabs include:
- Thinner slab plates hence increased floor-to-floor ceiling heights
- Reduced overall weight of the building and hence smaller footings
- Reduced steel reinforcement tonnage
- Faster pour cycles & economic construction
The efficiency of the post tensioned concrete slab system is dependent on a number of factors such as the column layouts, available floor to floor headroom and specific project requirements.
Common types of post tensioned slabs are:
- Flat plates
- Flat slabs with drop panels
- Banded beam and one-way slab system
How can we help you with your Structural Engineering requirements.
Do you have questions? Want to know more about the process?
Contact us to find out how to get started.
Rise Consulting Engineers are a post tensioning company that provide recommendations to our clients on what type of post-tensioned concrete slabs will be the most feasible structural system for the project. Further, our engineers work with the post tension contractors during the construction phase for any possible cost saving solutions. We are experienced chartered engineers that take professional approach in designing and certification of your post tensioned concrete slabs.
How exactly does the process work, what happens after you contact us?
1. Forward your
plans to us
3. We will commence concept design
immediately and forward to
you/your architect for comments
5. Final design completed
2. We will review your plans and provide advice on the suitable type of construction and provide you with a lump sum fee
4. We will attend design coordination
meetings with other consultants as